[Talk-at] My new project: PTMap

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.mud.at
Fri Jan 20 12:49:17 UTC 2017

Hi!

You might be interested to have a view on my new OpenStreetMap project:
PTMap - a public transport map. Runs 100% in the browser, uses Overpass API
as database (I hope that overpass-api.de won't overload as a result).

-> https://ptmap.plepe.at

Have fun!

greetings,
	Stephan

PS: Find the source at https://github.com/plepe/ptmap
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich