[Talk-at] EGU mapathon Wien - help needed :)

Faith Taylor faith.taylor at port.ac.uk
Tue Jan 29 08:54:52 UTC 2019

Oops sorry I misinterpreted your email Stefan - hope I didn't cause offence
:)!

We haven't set a task yet - suggestions welcome. If there is an active
beginner task on the HOT Tasking manager, we may do this. Or maybe some
parts of Northern Malawi where I work on risk from natural hazards like
earthquakes (through the Teach OSM tasking manager).

Best wishes,

Faith