[talk-au] Information Freeway display problems

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 3 05:35:14 BST 2007

Any of you guys have problems with the level 12 display of tiles just not updating?

I have a tile (3765 2463) (one of a number) with a coastline crossing part of it. I have double checked that the coastline is contiguous and ordered. It appears correctly in zoom=13 and higher levels (indicating it has been re-rendedered, but refuses to display at level 12. I have checked the oceantiles db and it is correctly marked as coastline.

Ideas???

Brent.
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer