[talk-au] New Members

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Mon Dec 3 20:33:48 GMT 2007

Welcome to all new members to the talk-au list.

I was very excited to see that I actually had a mapper near to me for the first time!

It would be great if you could create your user pages if you have not already done so and add them to the

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:Users_in_Australia

page.

To create your user page, login to the wiki and click on your user name on the top line of the screen next to the little user icon. If it is the first time, it will ask you 'Do you want to create this page'. Say yes and you will get a wiki edit page. You can type in a little about yourself, but make sure you add the following:

[[Category:Users in Australia]]

and one of

[[Category:Users in New South Wales]]
[[Category:Users in Victoria]]
[[Category:Users in Queensland]]
[[Category:Users in Tasmania]]
[[Category:Users in South Australia]]
[[Category:Users in Western Australia]]
[[Category:Users in Northern Territory]]
[[Category:Users in Australian Capital Territory]]

to the text of the page. This will list your user page in the Australian and State category pages. I'm sure we have a lot more than 14 users in Australia now!

Please feel free to ask any questions at all on this list, no matter how simple they may be, we are all keen to help new mappers get up to speed.

Regards,
Brent.
(swampwallaby)

Brent Easton