[talk-au] Questions

Myles Watkins nero82 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 10:20:37 GMT 2007

Hey Stuart,
Actually, now that I think about it, that makes pretty good sense. The area
I am living in now is off the Great Western Highway. So the original creator
probably came one way UP on the highway, and then on the way BACK took a
secondary (though residential) route through my street. (lord knows its
popular in a traffic jam).

Your point about waypoints makes sense too. I'll get on it!

Cheers,
Myles