[talk-au] Questions

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Dec 9 00:19:03 GMT 2007

Hi Myles,

That was me. I use to live in the mountains about 8 years ago and we still visit friends in Katoomba. Someone else had already done most of the GWH, so I did all the side through roads. Because they are all through roads are used by locals (and in traffic jams) as alternate routes, they are more than just 'highway=residential'.

I am more than happy for you to change any roads I have created to suit your local knowledge.

Cheers,
Brent.