[talk-au] Double carraige

Sun Dec 9 11:49:00 GMT 2007

Myles,

No, it is correct for you to name all ways which are called "Boundary
Street" as such. It is up to the rendering application (mapnik, osmarender,
etc.) to say "ok, this is a dual carriageway, it only needs one name" or
"there are lots of ways here called 'Boundary Street' I'll only label one."
Both directions of the way are still called "Bounday Street" (eg. when
driving both ways along it and using a GPS device of some sort, it should
always say you are on "Boundary Street.")

~Cameron