[talk-au] Double carraige

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:14:56 GMT 2007

This is one of the places relations are supposed to help.  If you look
at the relations area of the wiki, one of the relations is to link the
two sides of this kind of street.  I think the idea is to help the
render programs get the naming right.  However, relations are still
fairly new, so I'm not sure if they are actually using this data yet.

Stephen Hope