[talk-au] Potlatch and unconnected roads

Sat Dec 15 03:10:48 GMT 2007

Look at informationfreeway and check the maplint annotation layer.
For information on what the colours mean, check
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Maplint

I know for a short period there was a bug with Potlatch that caused some
ways not the be connected, but generally it very easy to connect roads with
potlatch. Just read the Primer if you don't know how...
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Potlatch/Primer

~Cameron