[talk-au] Area/location names

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Dec 18 20:47:01 GMT 2007

As from tomorrow, you will be able to tag a node with

place=locality
name=xxxxx

to get a name on the map. It will render the same size as the place=hamlet text.

Unfortunately, we have a big problem with the natural=forest area that has been added over the entire mountains. As you can see, it does not render properly at zoom 12 or higher where the Z12 tile is completely enclosed within the forested area.

Regards,
Brent.