[talk-au] How to make an Island in a body of water (lake)?

Michael Lenser mlenser at spamcop.net
Thu Dec 20 11:17:36 GMT 2007

I just realized that my islands are not being rendered in the
Gippsland lakes but the ones around Port Albert are. Being in the
ocean I had tagged the ocean islands as natural=coastline with ways
drawn in a counter clockwise direction. The ones that are in the lake
(natural=water) were also drawn with counter clockwise ways and tagged
natural=water but this is obviously wrong. So what is the correct
method to render island contained within a lake that has been tagged
natural=water (drawn in a clockwise direction)?

Regards
Mike.