[talk-au] Mangroves and coastline

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Fri Dec 28 11:59:59 GMT 2007

Sounds good.  One important thing is not only how it looks at high zoom, but
also when at low zoom the general colour is different enough from other
currently rendered fills.

here's the svg symbol I used in the images for Cairns & Darwin, but I think
yours is probably going to be better.

        <svg:pattern id="marsh-pattern" x="0" y="0" width="10" height="10"
patternUnits="userSpaceOnUse" patternTransform="scale(0.25)">
           <svg:rect fill="#f5ffeb" stroke="none" width="10" height="10"
           <svg:path fill="none" stroke="#1e1efd" stroke-width="0.5" d="M
2.25,2.37 C 2.67,1.4 3,1.35 3.5,2 C 4,2.65 4.47,2.4 4.9,1.5 " />
           <svg:path fill="none" stroke="#1e1efd" stroke-width="0.5" d="M
7,7 C 7.5,6 8,6.4 8.4,6.8 C 8.8,7.25 9.3,7.25 9.7,6.35 " />
        </svg:pattern>

David