[talk-au] 'Break in' the list

Brendan P puck_spam_me at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:05:08 BST 2007

G'day all,

Firstly thank you to those people involved in setting up the mailing list.
I can see that there has been a bit of communication on the wiki's
discussion pages so hopefully this'll help us communicate easier.

I thought that I might jump in and introduce myself with the hope of kicking
off some activity and to get an idea of who else is out there and where.

My name is Brendan and I live in Hornsby in Sydney's north.  I discovered
OSM a couple of months ago.  I have always been interested in mapping and I
do a bit of travelling around NSW from time to time.  Some exercise on the
bike with the gps is doing me some good!

I see there has been a handful of people mapping in Oz for a while now.  It
looks as though a few more people have appeared around the time that I did,
so maybe the popularity is starting to take off here.

Cheers,

Brendanpuck