[talk-au] Islands

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jul 25 15:29:45 BST 2007

Hi Andy,

Just had a quick squiz at Perth. Looking good! Noticed you have some of the same problems as me:

 - Islands in a natural=water not appearing. Any ideas?

 - I notice your coastline appears off from the hi-res yahoo image. Did you trace it at a lower resolution, or did you use the coastline data import? I found the coastline data pretty useless. I converted it to gpx so I could load bits into JOSM, then smoothed it, then moved it to match the coast I was working on (rural area - lo-res yahoo only).

Cheers,
Brent.

Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer