[talk-au] Islands

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jul 25 23:44:52 BST 2007

Thanks Cameron,

I tried it with Osmarender 4 and it worked fine as long as you make the islands "layer=1". I have migrated a couple of changes to the Osmarender plugin rules as that is so much easier to use.

I think I can see how to implement Marshland, a good learning experience! I must get my Duplicate Way plugin finished first.

Cheers,
Brent.