[talk-au] rendering times for NSW maps

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sat Nov 17 08:54:59 GMT 2007

Go to

www.informationfreeway.org

This is a map that shows only the Osmarender version of the data.

Navigate to the area you are interested in and zoom down to level 12.

Move the cursor around and you will see the level 12 tiles outlined. Ctrl-click on a tile to bring up a dialog and click OK to request the render. This generates a high priority render request for that tile and it will be sent out to be rendered virtually immediately. Simple tiles will take only a few minutes to render.

Use Ctrl-Shift click to zoom in and reload the tiles,  or clear your browser cache to see changes.

Cheers,
Brent.