[talk-au] rendering times for NSW maps

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Mon Nov 19 04:26:37 GMT 2007

Hi Paul,

For reasons like this, I find I mostly ignore mapnik and just use Osmarender to check my recent work. Your changes will flow through to mapnik eventually, but sometimes it just seems to take a lot longer than it should.

With Osmarender, I know I can always go and render a recalcitrant tile myself.

Regards,
Brent.