[talk-au] rendering times for NSW maps

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Mon Nov 19 06:05:07 GMT 2007

At http://www.openstreetmap.org you can view the 'mapnik' rendered version of the map, or choose to change layer and display the 'osmarender' rendered version of the map. Moving around this map will automatically mark changed tiles to be re-rendered by mapnik. This site has no effect on Osmarender.

At http://www.informationfreeway.org you can view the Osmarender rendered version of the map. Click on the little + on the top right hand corner and select 'tiles at home (direct)' to see the very latest (took me ages to find this one!). This site allows you to zoom to level 12 and ctrl -click on a tile to request a re-render of that tile by Osmarender a.k.a. tiles at home.

Regards,
Brent.