[talk-au] St Kilda Road issue

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Tue Nov 20 23:12:08 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I deleted the offending segment from the St Kilda road way last night so
let me know if anybody sees any issues.  It was my first edit in about
two months and I'm getting rusty :-)  JOSM has changed a *lot* in that time.

St Kilda road is modelled as two ways so I've linked the two at a common
node where they meet Swanston St on the south side of the Yarra.  It's
probably not perfect and seemed slightly off compared to the Yahoo
images but I didn't have time to rework things further.

Cheers,
Brett