[talk-au] Change of Author?

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Sat Nov 24 23:56:57 GMT 2007

I'm not sure, but I think potlatch overwrites the author. I don't know if
I'm the authro is question, but I used potlatch to do some minor clean of
north carlton a while ago (alignment of some roads, a couple of names added)
and my name ended up as the author for those streets in the osmarender

Don't know why, but potlatch does seem to do that (and there's no obvious
way of making it not do it that I can tell...)

Matt