[talk-au] Australian WiKi entries

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Tue Nov 27 12:17:21 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I've been following the posts lately and would like to throw in a suggestion
or two. When there is an agreement on how something should be done on the
OSM, maybe we should add an entry into the WiKi so the topic doesn't come up
again or if a new user asks they can be pointed straight to the WiKi entry.

I.e. what size population constitutes a town, hamlet etc or what information
should be tagged.

Maybe another page for users to add their name, location and link to their
WiKi entry??? I'm interested to find out how many people are mapping in Oz.

Regards,

Paul

PS keep the good work going - its looking good
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:58 PM