[talk-au] Australian WiKi entries

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Nov 27 12:38:30 GMT 2007

Hi Paul,

Yes, absolutely agree. I think we just need to extend the current 'Oz road tagging guidelines ' page to be a general 'Oz tagging guidelines' page.

>Maybe another page for users to add their name, location and link to their
>WiKi entry??? I'm interested to find out how many people are mapping in Oz.

Probably just need a link to the 'Users in Austalia' category, plus a description of how to add your user page into the category.

Cheers,
Brent.

(I've been on a Coastline and lowzoom binge the last few days, starting to look good. SA wins the prize for the first state to have a complete border, complete coast and be rendered completely using the new lowzoom!)
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer
University of Western Sydney
Email: b.easton at uws.edu.au