[talk-au] How to tag "Rail Trails"?

Michael Lenser mlenser at spamcop.net
Fri Nov 30 20:58:57 GMT 2007

Yes the railway lines were closed and abandoned many years ago and the
rail tracks have been removed and the surface made suitable for
walking etc. There are several "Rail Trails" around the area that have
been opened up to the public with varying degrees of access. I have
walked sections of some of these with my gps in the past but have
never mapped any until now. Do cycleway and footway display the same
when rendered or are they obviously different?

Regards,
Mike