[talk-au] JOSM Woes.

stevez at tpg.com.au stevez at tpg.com.au
Sat Oct 13 03:37:36 BST 2007

Hello,

Probably not the best place to ask but I don't want to subscribe to
other lists to get a simple answer.

JOSM is begin meddled with quiet a bit lately which is understandable
given the change to the new API, but it's causing me some grief.

Does anyone know how to join two nodes now?
Really, I cannot for the life of me work out how to create a way between
two nodes!
Yes, I know that it does this automatically as you lay down nodes now,
but what if you have two nodes that are not yet connected by a way and
you want to connect them?
In a similar vein, how do you join ways now?

I've tried the latest (13 October) build, and a few build before it.
They all seem broken to me.