[talk-au] [OSM-talk] city accuracy

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:40:24 BST 2007

Two places that I saw on the imagery last night, was a nice round paved
circle in
Hyde Park and an intersection of paths in the Domain - I'd expect both of
these
points would have fairly good accuracy. The other place that I just thought
of is
Darling Harbour - it should have some easily identifiable points.

I can't think of any points that in the real centre, unless I can find a
building where
there is public roof access.

I'm 'hoping' that points on the outskirts will be enough that aligning the
Yahoo Imagery
to them will result in the points derived from the are 'at least better'

cheers

--
Franc