[talk-au] Victorian Group? - Any links?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 18 22:47:13 BST 2007

Hi Mike,

Good to hear from you.

Where abouts are you? There are only a handful of us in all of Australia, but it looks like someone is active in Melbourne.

At the moment, the "Australian Roads Tagging" page is the only Australian guide we have put together. I think we should rename this as "Australian Tagging" and add any other standards we decide upon also.

Mostly, we just discuss Oz specific issues on this mailing list.

Cheers,
Brent.