[talk-au] Victorian Group? - Any links?

Michael Lenser mlenser at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 18 23:58:36 BST 2007

Hello Brent,
   I'm from Traralgon in The Latrove Valley, Gippsland, 160km East of
Melbourne. I did notice there is nearly no activity in my area to
date. I've uploaded all relevant track files I've ever made since
getting a GPS last xmas.
  So far I've made the freeway from Berwick to Traralgon (about 100
km's) but I made several errors originally and had to redo the lot.
I'm slowly getting the hang of JOSM and planning to fill in the roads
around Traralgon in the near future.

What is the recommended editing structure? Fill in the bulk or start
small and detailed?

Regards
Mike.