[talk-au] Geoscience Australia Administrative Boundary data

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Sep 19 07:28:27 BST 2007

I was thinking we could tag each way with a URL pointing to the copyright text.

This is fine for map editors, but the attribution would never be seen by map users.

There is also a requirement that we keep a record of everyone who the data is distributed to!

Anyone good at talking to Government departments?

Regards,
Brent.