[talk-au] Roundabout tagging

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 20 04:11:12 BST 2007

>Just to throw the initial thought process out there, let's think about
>what a
>'wayed roundabout' gives us that a noded-one doesn't - any ideas other
>than size ?

I don't believe they give us anything at all, apart from a slightly different display on the current renderers. There is no reason why a future renderer won't display them exactly the same, as functionally, I see no difference. End-use software like navigators will (should!) treat a single node roundabout identically to a small wayed roundabout.