[talk-au] Roundabout tagging

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:12:29 BST 2007

They are more common in the outer suburbs of Brisbane.  Usually a tiled
circle that only just goes above the road, sometimes with a small raised
centre, often not.  They are a cheap way for a local council to get the
traffic flow effects of a roundabout without actually having to build one.
And if somebody doesn't see it and drives right over the top, usually no
damage is done.

Stephen Hope