[talk-au] Duplicating / Creating Roundabouts?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sat Sep 22 00:02:17 BST 2007

Hi Michael,

I wrote Duplicate way to assist with creating dual carriageway roads. You select one road, click duplicate way, then click off to the side of the way the distance you want the new way offset and it creates a perfectly aligned new way following the old one.

I originally started writing it as a plugin, but have been trying for the last month to get the code included into the base release, without success. Now that Frederik has taken over JOSM development, I will try again.

I can release it as a plugin if you would like to try it.

The roundabout size issue is another reason I prefer to use mini_roundabouts as much as possible.

Cheers,
Brent.