[talk-au] [OSM-talk] city accuracy

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:54:32 BST 2007

Looks like my gps (tomtom-910) wants to hide info from me ;-(

A 3 minute trace log standing still in the domain produced exactly
the same lat/lon for every point.

Next thing I might try is to drive around as many of the roads on the border of
the CBD as feasible to get some boundaries.

cheers

--
Franc