[talk-au] [OSM-talk] city accuracy

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:03:22 BST 2007

I did several passes around the loop that passes by Mrs Macquaries Chair, and
have nudges that road based on the track log - I've been pedantic and tried to
compensate for the side of the road (it's oneway) and the fact that my gps is on
the right side of the car.

So hopefully it's pretty good.

The Yahoo Imagery (in josm) didn't match perfectly, so the Imagery may be warped
a little

cheers

--
Franc