[talk-au] Osmarender

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 25 01:15:07 BST 2007

Hi Franc,

Unfortunately, that is in the middle of Sydney which generates very large OSM files and a very large OSM render task. Some clients that are not configured correctly choke. I will try it now for you.

Let me know of any other tiles people are having trouble getting rendered and I will see what I can do.

Cheers,
Brent.