[talk-au] Osmarender

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Tue Sep 25 01:44:29 BST 2007

Brent,

Port Phillip Bay looks great!  Last week I had a play with the
oceantiles file and tried to render water in the middle of the bay,
but it didn't work.  I'm not exactly sure why.  I was only editing my
local copy of the oceantiles file, as I don't have svn write access.
Could this be my problem?

I've been doing quite a lot of zoom12 renders in the Canberra region,
keeping it pretty much up to date.  I have tried to work out how to do
lowzoom renders myself, but have not been able to sort it out.  Could
you offer me a few tips?

- Lachlan