[talk-au] Osmarender

Lachlan Rogers lachlan at rogers.name
Thu Sep 27 01:05:40 BST 2007

Brent,

Its actually not me doing the WA border, and I don't know who is doing
it.  If its going well then that sounds great.

I had a go at doing a lowzoom render, but the process got killed due
to (I think) my machine running out of memory.  I have 1.5 GB of RAM
and 1G of swap - should lowzoom really use all of this up?

If I get any time I'll contribute to the Yahoo tracing of the Murray
River.  Although I live in the ACT, I haven't come across any easy way
to get the ACT border - we'll have to work something out.

Thanks for your rendering efforts - the Australian map is starting to
look quite good.

- Lachlan