[talk-au] Osmarender

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 27 02:33:00 BST 2007

>Talking of coastlines, can some-one who understands how they work take a
>look at the Brisbane river in the middle of town and tell me why it renders
>so weirdly?  I'm working a bit north of there on roads at the moment, but
>that caught my attention.

Aha,

waterway=riverbank

I have found that to be completely dodgy, and have been unable to get it work properly. It is still experimental and does not work well, or equivalently in Mapnik and Osmarender. My suggestion is we just connect it all to the coast?

Regards,
Brent (swampwallaby).
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer