[talk-au] Osmarender

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:04:30 BST 2007

Sure, if you want to.  If not, I'll get to it some-time, now that I have
some idea of what is wrong.  I didn't map the river, I just happened to see
it.  I have some gps logs of the northern area of Brisbane that I'm working
on now.  I've been putting together a mapping kit so I can get serious about
mapping my area - spare power source for my gps, some way to mount it on my
bike, etc.  I have been using my car, and still will for the outer areas,
but the bike works better in the suburbs, I think.  Better for my health, as
well.  :)

Stephen