[talk-au] Un-wayed Segments

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Thu Sep 27 04:56:16 BST 2007

Hi All,

I have been looking at the area around Kempsey and it is full of un-wayed
segments. There is a little on the Pacific Highway that can be deleted but
the bulk is coast line and rivers. What I've seen isn't the best - I'm not
too sure what to do with coast line (the river is tag coastline as well) -
any suggestions? Should I change them to ways or delete them for another
time when I or someone else has time???

Paul
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:20 PM