[talk-au] Un-wayed Segments

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 27 05:56:15 BST 2007

Hi Paul,

Just looking closer, I notice the river is not actually finished. It's not really wide enough to warrant using coastline, I would actually delete the unwayed segments along the river and replace them with a single waterway=river way. The coastline data looks ok and will connect nicely with the section around Port Macquarie. There is an estuary section just north of Port Macquarie I will take care of.

Regards,
Brent.