[talk-au] Brisbane - Un-wayed Segments

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Thu Sep 27 10:38:07 BST 2007

Whilst fixing a lot of unwayed riverbank  segments in Brisbane last night I noted many what I presume to be roads, are unwayed segments.

There are 982 of these segments in the area

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?mlat=-27.43646619904808&mlon=153.05325412975628&zoom=11

Should I just make a rough stab at "waying" these, or does someone with some more local knowledge want to take this on?

By the way I'm not sure the "waying" of the riverbank is correct at the moment, but I cant seem to get it to re-render to check. ( I think current rendering is from an earlier version.)

David