[talk-au] Brisbane - Un-wayed Segments

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:19:22 BST 2007

I live nearby.  I'll see if I can get it done over the weekend.  Or at least
a good start on it.

I was working on the Bruce highway heading north last night, and looking at
some of the roads that have been added up near the Sunshine coast, it looks
like they have been based on images that have to be at least 5 years old.
At some point I'll have to go through there and do some fixing as well.  At
the moment, I just tried to make sure the bits I was connecting to were
right.

Stephen