[talk-au] Brisbane - Un-wayed Segments

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:56:58 BST 2007

OK, I took a quick look at this after lunch, and cleaned it up a little.
Still a lot to do, I'll work on it over the weekend.  The more I look at the
city area, the more problems I see.  Some streets are duplicated, (with one
or none of them wayed), a lot aren't named, things don't join up.  There is
a pier across the river that doesn't exist (unless they built it in the last
week).  I think it is actually a ferry route - do we map those?, but it has
been marked as pier.

Stephen