[talk-au] Something a little simpler...

Darrin Smith beldin at beldin.org
Wed Apr 9 10:19:40 BST 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:28:50 +1030
Darrin Smith <beldin at beldin.org> wrote:

Sorry to dig up an old one but since I realised a solution I thought
I'd share...

> Trying to work out the tags to apply to the "Greenfield Wetlands" near
> Salisbury. It's a wetland area but as I understand the natural=wetland
> tag that's more to define the borders of the actual wetland area
> rather than the border of the park which includes the wetlands. And
> landuse=recreation_ground doesn't work either because it's basically
> not a sport/recreation area, it's a big hole in the ground to flood.
> Any ideas?

I swear I must be seeing things, looking at the leisure= page today I
see leisure=nature_reserve which pretty closely matches what this
area is. I really can't believe I didn't see it but the wiki
history says it's been there since at least 4 weeks before I originally
posted this email!!

--

=b