[talk-au] New Geek Toy

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Aug 12 05:57:45 BST 2008

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, Franc Carter wrote:
> Is there a program to modify or record updates for the map ?
> I'm looking for a good 'mobile josm' approach
>
> cheers

you can collect a track
and it seems even run josm on the thing, but i certainly cannot vouch for
usability - its not a big screen, and I have just got new glasses from the
optometrist
http://www.tangogps.org/gps/articles/13-Howto-contribute-to-OpenStreetMap.html

i will try getting josm to run on it - everything is worth a try.

--
The sunlights differ, but there is only one darkness.
		-- Ursula K. LeGuin, "The Dispossessed"