[talk-au] Traces of Naracoorte, SA

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.com.au
Sun Dec 7 11:31:48 GMT 2008

Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Matt White wrote:
>
>> Sadly no - none in Western NSW. Had a client in Bowral, got a couple in
>> Canberra, but after that it the Murray river, or SE Qld.
>>
>> Matt
>>

> Where on the Murray?

Yarrawonga, Renmark, Loxton, Waikerie & Gawler would be the main ones. A
fair number of places in Vic would be handy too - Wangaratta, Hamilton,
Leongatha, Korumburra, Portland, Casterton, Mansfield, Myrtleford.... A
few of these are coming along OK, some places have nothing, and a few
I've started myself when I've been at the client sites (but I'm there to
work, not map, and my work collegues don't appreciate going around
roundabouts twice or taking 30 mins for a five minute trip to get all
the roads in, as much as I thought they would :-)

Matt