[talk-au] Traces of Naracoorte, SA

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Dec 7 20:00:38 GMT 2008

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Matt White wrote:
> Yarrawonga, Renmark, Loxton, Waikerie & Gawler would be the main ones. A
> fair number of places in Vic would be handy too - Wangaratta, Hamilton,
> Leongatha, Korumburra, Portland, Casterton, Mansfield, Myrtleford.... A
> few of these are coming along OK, some places have nothing, and a few
> I've started myself when I've been at the client sites (but I'm there to
> work, not map, and my work collegues don't appreciate going around
> roundabouts twice or taking 30 mins for a five minute trip to get all
> the roads in, as much as I thought they would :-)

We added some extra for Renmark recently and Peter's just putting his share in
(check informationfreeway if before Wednesday). Renmark isn't small, so we
didn't get a large proportion done on an overnight stay, and barely touched
Paringa.
I'm quite prepared to do Yarrawonga / Mulwala for next free-choice trip, its
only 2 1/2 hours away from us.
Loxton and Waikerie can be priorities for doing stuff on our next trips to
Adelaide. I've done a tiny bit in each so far.

Liz