[talk-au] Map a Town Register

Paul Zagoridis paulz at zagz.com
Tue Dec 9 07:55:28 GMT 2008

Maybe the register could be started and the funds made available to a
peer-reviewed mapper some way. E.g. if I volunteer to do a town, then I'd
need to submit 3 favourable recommendations of my work by other Australian
OSM'ers.

Eventually it would be a reputation system, but for now it can be manual.

I'm guessing we can use the tools to review other mappers work. I know I've
made the occasional correction.

Regards

Paul

--