[talk-au] Geelong problems

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 09:10:25 GMT 2008

I still get hundreds of overlapping ways when I run the JOSM validator but most of them seem to be roads-railways-bike paths.  Its hard to tell whether or not there is a bridge in these cases so I'm tempted to leave them.  There are a few road overlapping roads cases which are hard to pick as well so I've left them too.  Validator doesn't pick up highways that don't quite join up so I'm not sure how many of those are left but Liz seems to have got the majority (at least in the area I was looking in).

Has anyone tried to contact tastycarp?

Regards

Neil