[talk-au] Beginner advice [was Re: Geelong problems]

Paul Zagoridis paulz at zagz.com
Fri Dec 12 12:43:38 GMT 2008

Thanks Matt

I'm based in the eastern suburbs of Sydney - well mapped and have cleaned up
and added in an ad hoc manner. I guess I just need to get used to JOSM's
validator and get cleaning up the bits I've got GPS traces for.

At the moment I am not Garmin equipped. Handed back my Logic Gear when I
left work and am left with a SIRF III Keomo I bought in Germany.

--
Paul Zagoridis
email: paulz at zagz.com
blog: http://wealthesteem.org Wealth is created between your ears